ProjectMax are experts in the development and implementation of condition assessment programmes for both gravity and pressure pipe systems.
Understanding the condition of buried infrastructure is an important step in estimating the remaining life of the assets and determining renewal and rehabilitation strategies. However condition assessment can be expensive and may not provide the information required.
Key components of our approach include:
- A risk based approach, where ainvestigations are targetted at the assets that have the greatest likelihood and consequence of failure.
- A basket of different techniques are used to ensure that sufficient information is provided.
- Quality assurance procedures that ensure that the testing undertaken is accurate and complete.
- Intergration of condition assessment findings with existing GIS information.
- Software specifically developed by ProjectMax to record inspection findings, assess data and recommend improvements.
For further information, contact: Steve Apeldoorn